You may already be gearing up to hire your seasonal staff, reviewing applications, setting interviews, and rushing to train. Because of the fast bulk onboard and short-term employment of seasonal hires, it’s easy to forgo your standard rigorous pre-employment background checks.
Seasonal employees have access to the same funds, merchandise, and sensitive information as the rest of your employees. Do not skip the background screen; perform a comprehensive background check on all seasonal employees.
Like many others this time of year, you may find yourself short on time. We have the solutions you need to not only streamline your onboarding, but to decrease time-to-hire:
- Integrate with an ATS to streamline the hiring process from start to finish.
- Initiate the check with our Online Consent Form. It is fully customizable and shortens the turnaround time.
- Run a comprehensive background check: Criminal History, SSN Verification, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Credit Report, and more.
- Don’t overlook professional verifications! One of the worst things that could happen is figuring out an employee was a bad fit mid-seaso Choice Screening’s FCRA Certified Researchers are experts with navigating past employment verifications and have experience knowing what to ask.
- Adverse Action Letter Service reduces necessary, but tedious paperwork.
- Utilize Form I-9 ComplyTMonce they’re hired for quick and easy employment eligibility verifications.
- Subscribe to our Blog to ensure you are up-to-date on industry news!
Unequivocally, what you gain from running a background check is information you would not have otherwise. A company like Choice Screening can provide reliable and accurate information on your hires, enabling you to make an educated hiring decision. Need results fast? We've got you covered.